Fast track your Business English in one week
This course is for you if:
- You don’t have time to take weekly lessons
- You don’t want to commit months to weekly lessons
- You want to make progress in a shorter time frame
- You want to improve your English with other learners
The course is divided into 5 sections:
- Business e-mails
- Internal company reports
- Business letters
- Business phone calls
- Small talk
- Soft skills
- Canceling a meeting
- Travel information
- Personal information
- Giving Advice
- Challenging Someone’s Ideas
- Persuading Someone to do Something
- Dealing with a Problem
- Discussing Advantages and Disadvantages
- ‘just’, ‘yet’, ‘still’ and ‘already’
- Gerunds vs Infinitives
- ‘in spite of’, ‘despite’, ‘although’, ‘even though’ and ‘though’
- Grammar mistakes from your assessment test
- and more…
Lessons take place over Zoom or Teams. That way you can learn from the comfort of your home without having to waste time in traffic.
Length of Course
8 hours. 2 hours a night for 4 days in a row from 19:00-21:00.
By the end of the course, you will have gained the ability to speak clearly about the most important aspects of business culture. Superior communication in English is the end goal of the course. When you are given opportunities to experience a variety of meaningful business tasks, the learning is much more effective. Through the engaging topic discussions, and practical self-study tasks, you will become more confident in expressing yourself in a business setting.
Before we begin you will take an assessment test to see what level you are currently at. Once we have the results, we will focus on your mistakes and eliminate them over the week.
The course incorporates reading and listening activities, with a stronger emphasis on speaking and writing. Because it’s a group course, your opportunities to speak with others are prioritized.
You will also be invited to join my Business English WhatsApp group. In this group, I share helpful grammar tips, pronunciation exercises, and relevant business information.
Learning involves far more than reading, listening, speaking and writing. With the support of scientific evidence, I make sure to include in my lessons the latest developments in the science of learning.
- Diffuse vs focused modes
- Spaced repetition
- Recall techniques
- How to fight procrastination
- Mindset training