Julie Leonard shares some reasons why it’s important to make your bed in the morning
English Level: B2 🏴🇨🇦
- influential (adj.): having great influence on someone or something.
- well-being (noun): the state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy.
- request (verb): politely or formally ask for.
Phrases to Remember
- keystone habit: habits that produce something of a ripple effect – in which one little positive change has the potential to produce other positive changes in all different parts of someone’s routine.
- ripple effect/domino effect: the continuing and spreading results of an event or action.
- to get dressed: to put on clothes
- set you up: To alter the conditions of someone’s or one’s own situation so a particular outcome is all but guaranteed.
Make your bed today.
- Julie’s homepage
- The Happiness Club VIP
- Find Julie on Instagram
- Most Common Mistakes Germans Make in English
- Support the podcast with a tip