Episode Summary: The reason WHY I started this podcast.
English Level: B1 🇨🇦
- This is a podcast that uses storytelling and engaging questions to help English learners in Germany improve their language skills.
- This is a podcast specifically for people in Germany.
- The pace of speech is adapted to make sure English learners can understand.
- to implement (verb): put (a decision, plan, agreement, etc.) into effect.
- Momentum (noun): the impetus and driving force gained by the development of a process or course of events.”the investigation gathered momentum in the spring”
- to bind (verb): cause (people) to feel united.
- Entrepreneur (noun): a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
- understandable (adjective): able to be understood.
- to evolve (verb): develop gradually.
Phrase to Remember
- to stick to something: you continue doing, using, saying, or talking about it, rather than changing to something else.
- to be the case: to be so.
- to go the extra mile: to do more than one is required to do.
- to stay tuned: to keep watching a television show or listening to a radio broadcast
Mistake to avoid
That is more important NOT that is importanter
- When can you listen to podcasts?
- What’s the difference between audio and video content?
- Why is English so important today?
- What are the 4 elements of language learning?
- What is one of Jorge’s biggest dreams in life?
- What is the 1% rule?
My Favorite Podcasts
Support the podcast by leaving a tip: